Trapped in a G-String

If you're anything like me (people who know me would warn you not to be) then you have a host of passwords, usernames, login names, URLs YouAreHells and the rest. Life can get complicated. So when I spent an inordinate amount of time trying to access my Gmail account, only to remember it was actually a Yahoo account, I used the 'life is complicated feel sorry for me' line to silence the laughter.
But life is complicated. It doesn't take long for a Gmail to become a G-string and then and then you're up the crack without any paddles. Well, probably just as well you don't have paddles, that could be really uncomfortable. This blog is called 'Ruth's Real Life, but with so many identities, it's hard to know which password to enter as I get out of bed in the morning.
There's nothing new about searching for identity, but my blog search is new. Shakespeare used King Lear to ask: "Who is that can tell me who I am?" I'm not sure that it's a question that's ever been answered but that's what makes it worthwhile.
So blog along with me as I look for the questions. There is no answer, just a different way of asking the questions.
Life is a bit like searching Google to find that you really exist in a totally different domain.
Is your soul really where you think it is?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Now is the Time for Courage

Tear Ducts, Onions and Chillies

Have The Conversation